Firsthand knowledge and experience
with Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC)
Five Eyes Connections have extensive knowledge in the Canadian Surface Combatant program.
Five Eyes Connections continuously gathers information about the needs and direction of the Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) program and identifies business opportunities for companies that would like to offer products or services to the project.
From the experience and knowledge base of the team at Five Eyes Connections we can provide advice, support, engineering services and representation to clients who in turn can provide the products and services needed to meet the requirements of the end-users.
Five Eyes Connections will:
- work with clients to define goals and objectives, identify immediate and longer term opportunities, and to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the product, system or services being proposed and how they might compare to the competition;
- assist clients to formulate strategic plans, including the identification of supply partners needed for success on the CSC project;
- identify opportunities and identify best way to get specified and selected;
- help to negotiate teaming arrangements; review in detail the acceptability and suitability of any proposed and help in technical and commercial review; and
- work with it Canadian partners to assist in the development and implementation of Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB) strategies, plans and commitments to meet government requirements.
Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITBs)
We can help provide extensive assistance to companies with Industrial and Technological Benefits obligations.
Major equipment and service expenditures for the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) and Department of Natural Defence (DND) result in the need for contractors to provide Industrial and Technological Benefits — formerly known as Industrial Regional Benefits.
Five Eyes Connections works closely with companies that have provided services in this area for many years, and who are recognized centre of excellence capable of dealing with all ITB needs. As a result, we can help provide extensive assistance to companies with ITB obligations — from strategy development to detailed planning and researching opportunities to the submission of transaction proposals.
The introduction of rated Value Propositions (VPs), which can significantly influence the evaluation scoring of a proposal, makes ITB planning more important than ever.
With its extensive network throughout industry, Five Eyes Connections is also able to facilitate linkages between those with ITB obligations and those who can assist in fulfilling them.
Five Eyes Connections can help establish and maintaining a working relationship with the customer; developing and implementing communications plans; building successful strategies for major sub-contracting and preparing contingency plans to deal with unexpected problems; and addressing contract issues through dispute resolution, if/when necessary.
“You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.”
— Zig Ziglar