Our engineers will work with your team
for the best possible CAC Application solutions possible.
Five Eyes Connections provides Canadian Surface Combatant Application Consulting services, globally.
Five Eyes Connections does not publish a list of who its clients are, but as a very general description, if you are a company that has a product or system or service that you believe has potential use on the Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) project and you would like some assistance to validate that your offering does indeed have potential use, then we are the company to help your determine such very quickly.
Assuming your product, system or service does indeed have potential use on the CSC project then Five Eyes Connections is the company that will help you to get approved for use and then actually selected for use.
Our team of engineers and industry professional have a wealth of knowledge and experience that will be able to very quickly determine if what you have to offer has the potential to be used, and our team will then be able to take on the work required to make that happen.
Interesting related LInks
- Canada picks BAE’s Type 26 frigate for its Canadian Surface Combatants.
- BAE Systems: Engaging the Type 26 Supply Chain.
- Canada Chooses BAE-Lockheed Proposal To Build Frigates Based On UK’s Type 26 Design.
- BAE System Announces Contracts For Type 26 Frigate.
- BAE Systems Picks 14 Companies for Type 26 Construction.
- Type 26: Surface Combatant for the Canadian Royal Navy.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
— Albert Einstein